Sunday, June 04, 2006

Our Tour Guides

We landed late Saturday night. Tired and on the verge of cranky, we followed the crowds to the "Health and Immigration" lines. Apparently about 3 flights had flown in at the same time, so all 8 or 10 of the lines were pretty long. We anxiously awaited our next stamp in our passport books.

Jimmy Smitt's look-alike hardly looked up at us, but scanned our passports and gave us our stamps. I love the stamps. I love looking back on them.

After crossing that path, we went to the luggage area. My suitcase came around right away, and Ryan's was soon thereafter.

As we waited, I looked up to see our tour guides, anxiously awaiting our arrival:



They took us home, showed us how to opperate the air con, and we crashed. It was a wonderful rest.

It's hot and humid, but so far everything is wonderful.

Coming up: Fun Fruits and Fabulous Food.

2 Comments:

At 4:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your parents have totally raised that bar. I bet you'll be expecting me to make signs too when I pick you up at the airport in a few weeks!

 
At 3:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, and her mother didn't even COME to the airport, when I came to Singapore! And no signs either. Hmmmmm.

jbe

 

Post a Comment

<< Home