Tuesday, June 06, 2006

It actually rained here

Okay, I know I said I'd write about food and fruit, but I haven't had time to upload pictures yet. And talking about dragon fruit just isn't the same unless you can see the pictures.

Rain is not all that common here. Or maybe it is, but not extensively. Greg said if it rained, it'd only be for an hour or so and then stop. Not so today. But it's really cooled things off. It's just before 6:00 now and the sun is actually coming out.

This morning I went swimming--by myself--but the water felt wonderful and I enjoyed being outside, in water.

Oh, there is still so much to write about. I don't have much time now as we are leaving in a bit for the Night Safari .

So, I just wanted to say that, no, we haven't been caned yet, but I do have tons of stories, and it's only Tuesday. Tons of stories. And lots of pictures, too.

Not exactly sure when I'll be able to write about them all, but I will.

We're off to eat with the animals.

As they say here, okay, then see you.

4 Comments:

At 4:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I followed your link to the Night Safari, and what do you think I clicked on next? Food and Beverages. Why? Why? Why? It's a safari! I should be discovering what animals Ryan will be shooting (digiatally, of course.) But no. I'm more concerned with the fact that the main restaurant is closed for renovation. Sheesh.

 
At 8:57 AM, Blogger Jessica said...

Tons, tons, tons of pictures. We did eat at the Bongo Burger Hut, or something like that. We had burgers--well, and Ryan had BBQ Chicken. All served with french fries--and salsa. Like straight from the Pace Picante sauce jar salsa.

 
At 2:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You and your mother are unbearably picky about salsa.

Anyway, I have a picture of dragonfruit! I ate dragonfruit! It rules!

You are in east ASIA, for heavens sake, so don't order salsa!

Love,
Your Godmother Jan

 
At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually, the Salsa was Old El Paso--Mild. It was better than Ketchup, at least.

I wasn't able to take too many pictures since it was night, and flash photography wasn't allowed. Ah well. I have a few, I'm sure Jess will link over to them at some point.

Ryan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home