Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Feeling Fruity

As promised, some pictures of the fruit of which we've partaken. Unfortunately, I don't remember the names of all of them.

I've tried them all.

The lady at the market opened one of these up for us and we got to try it there. One fruit fits in the palm of your hand:


I didn't take pictures of the actual fruit. It was squishy, but sweet, with a large pit in the middle. Here it is cracked open:



These are smaller, and tasted pretty similar, but it was a bit sweeter:



And here is the dragon fruit. Okay, as of posting, I still haven't tried it, but maybe tomorrow with breakfast.



Hot and thirsty our first day in the street, mom bought both Ryan and me a coconut. I asked what it was, and before I could say anything more, she offered to buy us one each. It was very cold and very sweet, and a little hard to finish. I think once done, people like to eat the sweet fruit inside.


And that's just the fruit.....

3 Comments:

At 11:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, the fruits are cool, but that picture of you drinking the coconut has to be the cutest picture ever! Seriously, I think that is my favorite picture of you of all time.

 
At 5:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is some crazy looking fruit!

 
At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jess! Happy Belated Birthday! Glad to hear the flight went well, can't wait to hear the stories and Yes, I agree... Jessica drinking coconut is adorable. What about adorable Ryan and you pictures? Any proposals? Ah, I'm the hopeless romantic!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home