Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Things I've never done before....

Things I had never done until I went to Thailand:

Made green curry paste.
Made green curry.
Made Pad Thai.
Made spring rolls.
Made Tom Kha soup.
Ridden an elephant.
Kissed a python.
Ridden in a tuk-tuk.

And for those who keep asking, here is a picture of me and Ryan on the tuk-tuk.


Spoken any form of Thai, besides food dishes. (I now know a few phrases.)
Drank Beer Chang.
Seen silk worms actually making silk.
Had a 30 minute foot massage in a market place.
Had a 1 hour foot massage in a private room and practically fall asleep.
Eaten dragon fruit.
Eaten mangosteen.
Bargained over the equivalent of about $ .02 USD.

I'm sure I'll have to add more to the list as I remember more....

1 Comments:

At 7:01 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so curious about the mangosteen! They apparently have magical properties equal to a fountain of youth. Bring some back so that we can live forever together!

p.s. School called yesterday. I still haven't checked the message. I'm in denial!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home